SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In this Agreement, “FLH” means Feels Like Home Professional Organisers; “you” or “your” means the Client named below.
- The Price quoted for the Services specified is valid for 6 months from date of enquiry. (Disclaimer: Results depend on acceptance and implementation of recommendations made by FLH; otherwise results may not be in accordance with initial expectations). You agree that FLH may ask probing questions to better assess your individual needs and you agree to be honest and open in your responses.
- FLH provides consulting advice and practical assistance for all areas of residential & corporate decluttering. Practical sessions are hands-on sessions where both you and FLH work together to declutter and reorganise space. You will be guided by expert advice from FLH but all final decisions are to be made by you. Each hands-on session is a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 7 hours. External organisation is conducted off-site and includes, but is not limited to, the following: sourcing quotes via phone, pick up of storage items as agreed by you in writing and is charged in 15-minute increments.
- We will take before and after photos during each session. We will use the before and after images for our marketing and promotional purposes. We will never name you or show identifying information in these photos. If you would prefer photos not taken of your space please just advise us before the session starts. You can alway ask for a copy of the photos for your own use.
- You are responsible for all rubbish disposals, including the removal of any skips pre-arranged by FLH. All items to be donated or sold are your responsibility. FLH will remove donations with your permission that are size appropriate and donate on your behalf. FLH may recommend that you seek input from third parties (e.g. electricians) but contraction of and payment to third parties is your responsibility. FLH will in no way be held responsible for any work completed by third parties.
- You agree to pay the $100 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking, plus any travel fee, and balance amounts as quoted. Any extra storage items recommended by FLH are at your cost. If you require FLH to obtain the items for you, this time will be payable.
- All payments to be made by Cash or Bank Deposit, as agreed between the parties prior to the commencement of work session. All monies owed must be paid within 5 working days of presentation of Invoice. In the event of non-payment you will be liable for all legal costs (on a solicitor/client basis) incurred by FLH in recovering the debt together with interest at the rate of 10% pa.
- Any cancellations or changes to appointments made within 48 hours of a session will incur a cancellation fee of $100. The $100 non-refundable deposit covers this fee. We will forfeit this fee if you rebook your session at time of cancellation and will retain the deposit for the subsequent booking. If you cancel your booking more than 3 times, or do not reschedule your appointment within 2 weeks, the deposit fee will be used to cover the cancellation fee. You agree to provide FLH access to the address specified at time of booking. If access is not granted within 30-minutes of the scheduled start time, the session is forfeited and the $100 cancellation fee will be charged.
Limit of Liability
- FLH will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your belongings, to the extent permitted by Australian law. FLH will not be held liable for any damage to, or loss of any kind, including to property or person howsoever arising which are not foreseeable by you and FLH or for any losses which are not caused by our breach or negligence or for any indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage (ie, business or trade losses, loss of profit, loss of opportunities). FLH does not provide warranties for any goods recommended or obtained by FLH on your behalf, and will not be held liable if the goods are defective or unfit for the intended purpose pursuant to The Australian Consumer Law. In any event, the maximum cumulative aggregate liability of FLH to you for any claims for loss or damage will not exceed the total price paid by you to FLH under this Agreement, including the consumer guarantees. Any provision of the Tems which is either illegal, void or unenforceable is only ineffective to the extent of that illegality, voidness or unenforceability, without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- If you breach the Terms and we take no action against you, FLH will still be entitled to use FLH’s rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Terms..
- You acknowledge that FLH owns all intellectual property rights in the material, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that will be shared with you during the course of the session and that you will not use (other than for your own personal use), copy, reproduce or disclose FLH’s material, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques, without FLH’s prior approval in writing.
- The Terms are governed by and are to construed according to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- You submit to and accept unconditionally the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia with respect to any legal proceedings brought in relation to the Terms.
- Feels Like Home Professional Organisers are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not share your personal information with any third parties. This includes any sensitive data we encounter while onsite. We make every effort to maintain the highest standards in dealing with personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Customer Acceptance: Signed __________________________________________